Enjoy Stunning Views from your Mountain Home.
An easy 20-minute drive north of Asheville, NC, Mountain Traditions is situated on more than 400 acres of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains in the Southern Appalachians. Mountain Traditions is one of the leading communities with mountain homes for sale in Asheville, NC. An environmentally-friendly community with mountain homes and land for sale in North Carolina where you will want to build your ideal home for permanent, vacation, or retirement living.
Once you’ve entered through our covered bridge, you will find a more simple time and place where memories take root.
- 140 homesites with 1 to over 4 acres of land offering various topography and mountain views.
- Current available homesites range from the $50s to $120s. Homes starting in the mid $380s. View our property site plan.
- Restored 1800s cabin serves as the clubhouse overlooking a fishing pond.
- Amenities include a stream-fed fishing pond, community fire pit, picnic areas, overlooks, and walking trails.
- Protective Covenants and Homeowner’s Association (HOA).
- Bring your own floorplans and builder or we can recommend local custom builders.
- Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Mars Hill University and only 20 minutes north of Asheville.
No other mountain community is as convenient to wherever you want to be as Mountain Traditions. It is less than 10 minutes from the quaint university town of Mars Hill and a leisurely 20 minute drive to the vibrant city of Asheville. Mountain Traditions is only 15 minutes from world-class tennis and golf courses.. It is the premier option for log cabins for sale in North Carolina.
Located in Madison County, Mountain Traditions crests 3,200 feet atop Broomstraw Mountain and down the backside. Steeped in its own traditions, Madison County is encompassed by thousands of acres of hardwood forests that are home to a rich diversity of natural beauty. Teaming with wildlife and dotted by mountain towns and villages, Madison County is known as the “Jewel of the Blue Ridge.”
Mountain Traditions offers both on-site amenities as well as being within a short drive to many activities and attractions in Western North Carolina. Call us today for information on homesites and houses for sale in Asheville NC.